From owner-managed sole proprietorships to multinational, global corporations, all companies are bound by the regulations of antitrust law. The importance of antitrust law has increased significantly in recent years – not least due to ever higher fines. Therefore, an early anti-trust assessment is essential, especially in the context of company acquisitions and mergers.
What EY Law can do for you
We advise and represent our clients comprehensively in all merger control and competition law constellations of Austrian and European law.
Our services include:
- Drawing up cooperation agreements in line with competition laws
- Advice on and representation in matters relating to mergers as well as merger control notifications on a national and EC level
- Advising companies with a dominant market position, for example with regard to conditions and discount systems
- Drawing up joint venture/ consortium agreements
- Advice in relation to antitrust-related third-party behavior
- Developing distribution systems
- Representation before the Austrian Competition Authority, the antitrust courts and the European competition authorities